Thursday 11 April 2013

DEPUTY MINISTER OF EDUCATION MULUGO SAID HE WILL DEAL EFFECTIVELY WITH THOSE WHO SPREAD THE SCANDLE

 Philip Mulugo

DEPUTY Minister of Education and Vocational Training, Philip Mulugo said he will alight to court all people who claim that he has been forged certificates of secondary education. Mulugo said he is tired of the scandal circulating and some people will alight in court if they continued abuse.

Mulugo made ​​that statement when he opened the annual meeting of the United Owners of Private Secondary Schools and Colleges in Tanzania (TAMONGSCOo) in Mbeya.
 
"They say, that I have forged certificates, others say I use the name of another person. I'm tired with these words. It's true ... I repeat the class as they repeat others, why should it be a problem to me. Yet here where we are mostly just repeated the class.

"If I had forged certificates today was I a deputy  minister of education? Now I am tired, I will punish those who don't stop spreading the scandal, I can not say when I'll do it but I have decided I will start, "he said.
 
For several months now Mulugo has been accused of falsifying certificates by using the name of the person to the level of education he has alleged that he said they misuse my name in the community.
 
Regarding the consequences of poor results for Form Four last year, Mulugo said bad results contributed significantly to the erosion of values ​​among the students. 
 
And Ruth Mnkeni from Dar es Salaam reported that Faraja Kotta has launched education site for students of secondary schools known as Direct School. 
 
Muluigo said the launch of the website will allow your students to experience a wide range of books and raise the level of education in the country.
 
 

LIKE THIS STORY

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons