Thursday 18 April 2013

WEMA SEPETU: ONE DAY I WILL BE DEAD AND GONE, MANY OF YOU WILL CRY A LOT SAID THE SUPER STAR OF BONGOWOOD

After much drama practices around super star Wema Sepetu, for which on Tuesday her drama broke the record when she get a scandal between her,  Diamond and Miss Penny's. After that all she wrote on her Instagram page the open message to all as it is seen below..

This is really sad, it just broke my heart to read this from Wema Sepetu, the person who I thought she was so strong and confident. What she written has thought me one thing which I'm certain about that there is so much a person can take and we all gotta learn to respect people's feelings at times, especially when they are attacked and they keep quiet! What goes inside is worse than you can ever imagine. I've been there & I know exactly how it feels. Even celebrities are human beings and have feelings too. What Diamond did was unacceptable though he wanted to prove a point (which I don't really think was necessary) and here we go look what all the drama has caused to this poor girl Wema. I pray for Wema & hope she overcomes all this to remain the strong, ambitious & beautiful girl she is despite all odds.

LIKE THIS STORY

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons