Friday 26 April 2013

"MY MOTHER THE TRUTH" THIS IS THE SPECIAL MESSAGE HABIDA SEND TO HER LOVELY MOTHER



In her blog, habida’sworld, this week the sexy Habida from Kenya shared a very special message. My mother the Truth. Read what she wrote.

544425_10152743474840722_15111309_n

“The truth. Why don’t people like to hear the truth? It’s probably why Jesus had such a hard time convincing people of it! The truth. For example: You’re a dead beat go get a job….. Well if you are then don’t get offended just go get better.

417881_10152778170770722_386958378_n

Every time I feel inadequate or like i’m lacking something…i go get it. My mother used to say to me and still does, “Are you done having a little cry? Ok good, now get up, dust yourself off and go back to doing what you need to do!” I was never allowed to get weak on anything. I suppose that came from her hard core Somali mother, my grandmother. 

mummy1

I thank her for it now, even though it was hard work when it was happening but it has definitely made me who i am. I never give up and i never get down for too long on anything.

My mother is always smiling; never lets you know when she is suffering and will always bend over backwards for you. I hope i am like her or one day will be.
I love you mama.

LIKE THIS STORY

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons